24 August 2005

Channel 2 News Interview

On Friday, August 19, 2005 I had the opportunity to talk with our local news about being a female paraglider pilot. The experience was a good one, and I am happy with how the story turned out.

My good friend, Billy, helped me out by taking the reporter tandem. He carried a video camera and was able to get some great footage from the air. The camera man stayed on the ground and got the footage of me launching and some ground to air footage. After I landed we did a brief interview.

These guys stayed at the Point of the Mountain to edit and broadcast the story. The reporter was ecstatic at the opportunity to experience the most natural form of free flight. I am glad to have been able to provide him the opportunity.

Click the post title to view the video clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home