10 February 2006

Mexico Teaser Tastes

Think of this post like the little kiosks in the Mexico City airport inside the Duty Free store. You can take all the little tastes of tequila you can handle, but you don't get all the love until you flash the cash.

Here are a few photos I have compiled from Mexico so far...many, many more to come.


This first photo is from Amir. I remember the day, I think it was the last day of comp. I am in the yellow and white glider in the center of the photo...Amir also had another shot like this one that he exposed differently. Looked really cool, like something from Sin City.






Here are some photos of my buddies. The looker in the camo hat is the infamous Nick Greece. Down below, showing off on the RedBull BoomBoomBoom is Keith MacCullough from Canada.

Here is shot from the acro exhibition day. Josh had just completed his first ever d-bag. He did this from a tandem, with about 700 feet of altitude on the Edel Funky. It was perfectly executed by Josh and loved by the crowd. There is some good footage of it out there somewhere. After watching Josh's flight from the air, it was my turn to throw down. This is a photo of me finishing up a fun session on Josh's small Trango I. And below is a post-flight cheers between me and Josh. I love my friends, my passion, my life.

And last but not least, the grand finale. Thanks to everyone who made this possible for me; Eagle Paragliding/AirPlay and the dedication of Rob Sporrer and the rest of the US UP Team, the Monarca comp committees and Juan Carlos, the best launch director ever. .

(and thanks to the Norwegians, for trying to keep me constantly drunk and the Mexicanos for just being great)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home